Sending email for acquiring new clients is a strong and effective marketing strategy;
For businesses that are reluctant to even try email marketing you might benefit from this read;
“The complaint I receive from most entrepreneurs, and email marketers alike has they have considered email lists for their advertising needs but have not found a good starting point.
“I have found that that most first-time email marketers do achieve success within the first 30 days and ongoing email marketing only builds with each campaign”.
It Works For Big Brands, And It Drives Traffic And Revenue
Let’s take a look at some recent stats;
- Over 70 percent of marketers agree email marketing is core to their business.
- 60 percent of marketers claim that email is a critical enabler of products and services, versus 42 percent of marketers in 2014.
- 20 percent of marketers say that their business’ primary revenue source is directly linked to email operations.
- 43 percent of businesses have email teams of 2-3 people.
- 74 percent of marketers believe email produces or will produce ROI in the future.
- For 69.7 percent of US internet users, email is the preferred method of communicating with businesses.
5 Practical Reasons You Should Consider Email Marketing
Let’s put aside the stats and data for a second and talk about the real practical reasons you should be sending email for your business.
Here is practical advice and what this author believes to demand from your email marketing company;
- Some web based online software will allow you to send an unlimited amount of email fully automated. A good software will allow you to remove opt-outs and non-deliverables, spam score checkers, and other common features.
- With an online or web-based software there is nothing to download or install, you can simply log into your online software account from anywhere and manage, send, and monitor your campaigns.
- No setup cost and no contracts are almost expected these days; you want to choose a month to month billing that offers you the control.
- Purchasing big data lists can allow you to choose categories for pinpointing your demographic before.
- Build exclusive opener and clicker lists. This is extremely effective it builds new databases for future campaigns and is a great marketing strategy to implement right from the start.
Things To Look For When Starting Email Marketing For The First Time;
An email marketing campaign might be sounding more exciting by the second..
Get started for Less than you think: http://www.officialemailmarketing.com