Social Media Tips & Tricks: Be sure take advantage of social media’s peak hours whenever you post about your business or related information. I see businesses every day posting updates, company news, articles at the worst times of the day/ and night and the results will always be less than satisfactory.
What’s are the Best times to Post on Social Media?
Have you ever posted something to Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter and wondered why no one cared? Maybe it was the odd time of day you shared your update!
Here is a list of the best times to post to your social media, for best results (2016)
- LinkedIn: best time to post weekdays 5:00–6:00 p.m. Other optimal times include Tuesdays from 10:00–11:00 a.m., and Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 7:30–8:30 a.m., at 12:00 p.m., and from 5:00–6:00 p.m.
- Facebook: best time to post on Facebook is 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday. Other optimal times include 12:00–1:00 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays and 1:00–4:00 p.m. on Thursdays and Fridays.
- Twitter: best time to post on Twitter is weekdays from 12:00–3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Pinterest: The best time to post on Pinterest is in the evening any day of the week, especially Saturdays from 8:00–11:00 p.m.
- Instagram: The best times to post on Instagram are Mondays and Thursdays at any time except between 3:00–4:00 p.m.
In theory, the Eastern or Central time zone would be the best time to base off for a United States audience to reach the most people through your social media shares.
If you have anything to add, or any suggestions, comments, updates or questions please comment below;
To successfully engage you really must get to know and understand your target audience. If you’re a small business and don’t have a large marketing team just down the hall you will require some automation to take your marketing to the next level. Learn one of the the most effective marketing strategies