As you know, the online marketing industry (internet marketing space) is full of really loud voices, maybe their timing was lucky and wrote a book on your favorite social media platform, maybe they have made lots of money in a specific area, maybe they have a framed diploma on the wall because they feasted from the same trough and passed exams fed from one main source..
(Define trough: a long, shallow container from which animals (such as cows, pigs, horses, etc.) eat or drink)
Let me give you some very sound advice! You should ignore most of them. Be your own filter and seek out information don;t just accept it.
Can the current online marketplace be to blame? Is it the millennials, Can it be the Man!! Who TF can I Blame??
haha Ok, first you need to settle down 😉
We all know, it’s very hard to know where to start – and who to trust. Does this create an online marketplace for those who peddle online internet, and online marketing services, “myself included”, to shout that they are doing it best!! And only their company has the strongest vision for your campaign?
(Most of these companies are the same ones that copy my work, subject headers, and steal my topics..) grrrr… I guess Charles Caleb was right in quoting “Imitation is the sincerest [form] of flattery”. I can’t blame them I guess.. I would copy me!
So what does it accomplish by shouting from the rafters that you are the best! Nothing.. A “good” marketing firm will always do the following;
- Make the customers ROI the main priority for all departments within your company.
- Never talk badly about the competition.
- Provide credit to sources they, educated from, when immortalizing it in their writing
- Provide information and expect nothing in return
- Give unique marketing options that are exclusive to that marketing firm, provide marketing tools complimentary, or included as part of the other services offered.
When you offer everything to everyone – This creates a shit-ton of noise, and finding the right information can be tricky to a business leader or entrepreneur as they are typically the trusted source of this information. Trust me when I tell you (most leaders generally have no clue and are good at speaking and sales.. Not results!)
Want to read more published articles by Rodney Gray (me)?
- Be sure to follow me below or @ http://ezinearticles.com/expert/Rodney_Gray/2191235 if you have any topic ideas or if you want an article about your industry conatact me on LinkedIn or Skype at “officialinternetmarketing” I look forward to talking soon! – Rodney
About Official: Operating from the company headquarters at Kelowna, BC, Canada, Official Internet Marketing was founded in early 2010 and have grown as one of the premier companies for online marketing services-specifically – Official email marketing, SendPressReleases press release distribution, and credit card fraud protection for merchant account customers with CardVerify.
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see. ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
- The Top 3 Proven to Work Marketing Strategies | MiamiHerald
- 6 Borderline Genius Free Online Marketing Ideas for Small Business | Official
- 5 Rude Emails You Send Every Day
- All in One Web-based Email Marketing Software