It’s Well Worth The Trouble To Publish Articles On LinkedIn.
According to LinkedIn: the average Influencer post can tally up more than 31,000 views and receives more than 250 likes and 80 comments”.
Granted not everyone is an influencer on LinkedIn with thousands of followers, however, if you are connected with people of similar interests and nurture the positive growth of your network you too can also see amazing results with a short period of time on LinkedIn.
To grow your Power on LinkedIn it’s first important to remember the basics;
Maybe the most important thing is to have a profile picture with a clear headshot you and update your profile frequently.
On LinkedIn’ you’re creating a sort of online resume with your background and business acumen.
For self-employed individuals and small business owners, LinkedIn is an amazing opportunity for you to reflect upon your personal background and achievements allowing you to connect on a more personal level with your connections and share information or even create articles catered to or focused on your business.
What Does Publishing an Article on LinkedIn Accomplish?
“Publishing an article on LinkedIn is worth the effort and I have built an amazing network of positive connections from all around the world that love to read and comment on my articles. LinkedIn provides a network for businesses, article writers, and entrepreneurs.” – Rodney Gray on LinkedIn
If you have something to say to a large audience of business leaders and successful individuals LinkedIn is without a doubt the best social platform for you. With LinkedIn, you have the opportunity to reach other professionals from around the globe. You can connect with senior leaders, potential clients, employers, partners, mentors, or whatever connection suits your interest. If you have something to say to a large audience of business leaders and successful individuals LinkedIn is without a doubt the best social platform for you.
It provides you the opportunity to connect with people that can even impact your business or career.
The audience on LinkedIn is looking for the content leaders;
Many posts or articles on LinkedIn can appear outside your connection network and can help you connect with related people long into the future. Don’t be shy to make the first request to the connection it’s a fabulous way to be introduced.
6 LinkedIn Stats That Stand Out: June 1st, 2017
- LinkedIn sends nearly four times more people to your homepage than Twitter and Facebook.
- LinkedIn helps big time in direct traffic to your site. In other words, the benefits of publishing are very much worth your while.
- LinkedIn Users Are Way More Likely to Visit your Homepage
- LinkedIn Is Growing Fastest Among New Graduates
- Forty Percentage of users use Linkedin Daily
- 13% of Millennials (15-34 Years old) use Linkedin.
LinkedIn has 466,000,000+ registered members according to its official counter. Some of the impressive country-by-country breakdowns include:
Although LinkedIn has proven such a powerful platform many business owners are barely using LinkedIn for the great possibilities;
- 128 million Americans use LinkedIn (40.1% of the entire population)
- 12 million Canadians use LinkedIn (34.1% of the entire population)
- The UK has 20 million LinkedIn users, Australia has 7 million, and India has 35 million
How do I write an article people will read and interact with?
It’s easy and anyone can do it if. Begin with what’s familiar and of interest to you. Then you need to select your topic;
- I like to start with my topic and subject header (six or seven words long). This helps set the tone for the entire article and the subject header can also change in tandem with your writing to cater to the core overall message.
- Fulfill a need or interest for your audience but also remembering your core audience and interests of your LinkedIn connections you’re trying to influence.
- Research your topic and provide valuable information that will educate the reader. Think of Including details like images profiling your message, industry statistics or market research.
- Update your articles. After publishing your articles it’s a good idea to keep your LinkedIn article publishings up to date and relevant to current information. Many writers think quickly and can make simple mistakes (It’s allowed), so correcting your research or article information when presented with new information. It will always benefit the reader.
Publishing an Article on LinkedIn
All you need is a LinkedIn account your article and a header image (recommended for best clarity 1200 x 628 and Image result for minimum size 1536 x 768 pixels.
“It’s none of their business that you have to learn to write. Let them think you were born that way.”
– Ernest Hemingway
[If this article was helpful in any way “like or share.”]
Other Related QuilPen Articles;
- 4 Next Level LinkedIn Marketing Tips for SaaS Startups
- 10 Strategies for using LinkedIn for Masterful Content Marketing
- How-to Build Unlimited Traffic With WordPress | QuilPen